Saturday, November 17, 2012

Weekend Mani

Ahhh...the weekend. Finally! Been busy this week at work, so I haven't been as interactive with my fellow polish lovers. I hope you've all had a great week. I decided to start my weekend with a little chocolate...Ulta Chocolate Kiss, that is.

Ulta Chocolate Kiss w/ Matte Topcoat

It's actually more of a coppery reddish brown, but with a butter London matte finish it did look a yummy chocolate color.



Then I added a little glitter to the tips with Ulta My Two Cents. I've never done a matte/glitter tip combo before, so I didn't think it through. The glitter base added some shine...Newbie mistake. Haha.

Ulta My Two Cents & Chocolate Kiss w/ Matte Topcoat

Of course I matted it again. I love the way it turned out. And both hands are pretty equal for once! ^_^



Well, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and in case I don't make another post before then, Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment