Tuesday, November 27, 2012

NotD: A Blast from the Past

So you'll recognize my NotD polishes because I just posted about them. I couldn't wait to try out Julie G Kickin' It with Sation Tall, Dark and Has Some on accent fingers. 

Julie G Kickin' It

 Let me just say, as soon as I put it on I was brought back to my childhood and the first time I remember painting my nails. I had to have been 5 or 6 and was sleeping over at my best friend's house and her mom let us paint our nails. I remember that I chose a dark blue polish. While this is far from dark, it has a certain 80s feel to it...I'm giving away my age aren't I. Haha! 


Actually, it feels more 70s, dancing queen if I really think about it. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure they're a perfect match for this video I found on YouTube. (^_^) I'm not that old, but who doesn't love some ABBA?




Here it is in the sunlight. You have to see it in person to truly appreciate the color shift. It goes from a teal shimmer to the blue you see in the photos and even to a deeper blue. I love it.

That's all for now. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment