Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My First Tape Mani

Hey, guys! I didn't have time to do my nails last night, so I'm going to share a mani from before I started my blog. This was my first tape mani (and only one so far):

KleanColor Black Hole & Confetti Debutante



The base color is KleanColor Black Hole and on the accent nails I added squares of Confetti Debutante. I loved the color combo.

Question: Does anyone else think KleanColor polishes smell sweet as they dry? I love it. Of course, I probably look crazy sniffing my nails...but it's only at home as they dry! (^_^;)
Here's one more shot with a flash:



Well, I gotta run. Oh yeah, I'll be out of town next week for Thanksgiving. I don't know if I'll even be doing my nails (o_O) much less blogging. I'll definitely have something up before I leave though. Alright, have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment