Thursday, November 15, 2012

NotD: Autumn Microbead Mani

So, I tried out microbeads for the first time last night. I used Finger Paints Free Form Fawn for the base and added gold microbeads to the tips.





Once again, my right hand looked better...well kind of, but I'll get to that in a minute. Have a look.




The lines were cleaner and the beads didn't pile up so my right hand looks nice and even compared to my left. I think the problem is, even though I'm right-handed, I know I have to be careful when using my left hand and then rush with my right hand. I seriously need to work on that. (^_^;)

So, why doesn't my right hand look better than my left? Well, I used tape to get a clean line but it pulled up the polish on two of my nails. Not completely, but enough to make it look bad. Only two nails...how does that work? Haha. I'll spare you the face palm by not showing you, but you might be able to catch a glimpse on my ring finger.

Alrighty, then. I hope you enjoyed my semi-fail, autumn microbead mani. Jaa ne! (See ya!)

No comments:

Post a Comment