Tuesday, December 18, 2012

NotD: Shimmery Nubbins with Spunk

So, I had to cut my nails down and now have nubbins. (-_-) But who says nubbins can't be fun too? I've been wanting to use my Vivid Lacquer - The Ragdoll's Soliloquy again, and a unique glitter is a perfect and easy way to add spunk to short nails. I used one coat over two coats of Julie G - Shimmer Island, a fun lime green shimmer. So, I'll show you that first. (^_^)





As you can see, this is a very sheer polish. I don't mind a little visible nail line, but if you do, you'll want to do 3 or more coats. Good luck taking it off, though. I'm already dreading it. Haha.





This is obviously different lighting. Sorry about that. (^_^;) So, as you can see, this glitter topper is very unique. Green moons, black hearts, small gold, matte yellow (or are they sheer white and look yellow on a green background? ::shrugs::), holo periwinkle hexes, micro green and black glitter, and a slight green shimmer. I love this polish.





Here's the other hand. I didn't try to place the hearts and moons. I like the randomness. I may try next time though. I also want to try two coats instead of one, but this was from a Halloween collection and I don't know if it will ever be released again. (-_-) Oh well, we buy polish to use it, right? Haha.

That's all for today! Only a week 'til Christmas; are you guys prepared? Finished shopping? I'm not. (^_^;) Almost...almost. Okay, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment