Thursday, December 6, 2012

NotD: Reverse Glitter Gradient

Hey hey haaay! First, I want to say thanks for stopping by to read my little ole blog. I truly appreciate it and hope you enjoy my newbie adventures in nail art. Today, I have an untried polish that I bought last month topped with a beautiful glitter that I used just last week. Have a look:

Reverse Glitter Gradient

The base is Ulta Vintage Violet with a reverse glitter gradient in Sation Band Beauty. I used Band Beauty over gold for my Christmas party mani and wanted to see it over something else. I love this combo.


This was also the first reverse glitter gradient I tried and can I say clean up was a bear! LoL. Any tips for that? Also, I love the formula of Ulta's polishes. You could get away with one coat if you really wanted to.


Sorry for the shadowy pics but it was so hard to get a good shot without obscuring the pretty colors of the glitter in their own sparkle. Does that make sense? Haha.

Ulta Vintage Violet & Sation Band Beauty





I think this would be a lovely birthday mani, but with mine only a few weeks away, I don't think I'll recreate it so soon. Well, that's all for now. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment