Wednesday, December 12, 2012

NotD: Indie Christmas

Hi hi! So, everyone is doing Christmas/holiday manis, but I just haven't gotten in Christmas mode yet. So, I thought I'd show you two indies that work perfectly for a Christmas mani.

Sea Lore Arista (Red)

 Both polishes are from Sea Lore. The red is Arista and the accent nail is Ariel. These pics are 2 generous coats with no undies or topcoat.

Sea Lore Ariel (accent nail)





The dry time is really good, but you definitely need the dabbing method to get an even coverage of glitter. It was getting late so I got a little lazy on the second coat. That's why you might see some thicker spots.

I thought Ariel was perfect for an abstract Christmas tree and of course any red works. In case you can't tell, the red glitter in Arista is holographic. Love it!

Well that's all for today. Happy 12/12/12. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment