Friday, April 26, 2013

NotD: Rock Candy Plus...?

So, I know a lot of nail lovers out there took advantage of the Groupon deal for the Julie G Frosted Gumdrops Collection. That means, there are tons of swatches circulating and you don't really need another, right? So, what I'm going to try to do is find out what other nail art techniques will work with these. But I'm going to give you a swatch first anyway. Haha.

JulieG Rock Candy






Since they're textured, I'm pretty sure it will be nearly impossible to effectively stamp over it. So, my first attempt was saran wrap. I know it's not going to get the same effect, but I wanted to see what it would look like. I used black so it's easy to see, but I think I would have liked it much more with a different color. All the texture is still there, though. Anyway, here it is.





Saran Wrap Nail Art over Textured Polish

Sorry this is smaller. The other one was taken with my camera at home. I don't know why my phone pics are always so small. But you can click and enlarge it a little. So, what do you think? I think I'm going try sponging next. Any other suggestions?

As always, thanks for reading. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment