Monday, April 22, 2013

Mini Haul & NotD

Okay, so it's more like a micro haul. I spent $4 at the Dollar Tree. (^_^;) But they had some new stuff since I last went...in November. Haha.


A basic black for a buck. How could I pass that up? Plus, I need a new black for stamping.


Look at this beauty! Who doesn't love iridescent glitter? I can't wait to try this one.


Now, I'm not a huge fan of bar glitter, just because they're a nightmare to remove, but it's spring and these were such pretty colors! We'll see if I actually get around to using them before spring is over. Haha. Now for the kicker.



Mylar shreds?! They're so gorgeous! Some of the shreds are kind of big, but can easily be cut. Okay, so this might not be as big of a deal for some of you, but there is something about iridescence that I absolutely love. From bubbles to a crow's feathers, it's just so beautiful to me.

Alright, let's get to the nails. ^_^ I don't know what made me do these. I'm not big on nautical themes or anything, but I just felt like doing something different. I used a striping brush rather than striping tape, so the lines aren't perfect. It was good practice, though.

Nautical Nail Art

Pure Ice French Kiss & Sally Hansen Golden-I

I used Pure Ice French Kiss, Sally Hansen Golden-I and some of the large loose glitters from my November Dollar Tree haul. I kind of had to, since I hadn't used any of it yet. You know, to justify buying more. Haha.

Well, I hope you all are having a good week so far. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment