Monday, February 11, 2013

Two Halo Hues & V-day Design

Well, I was going to do a swatch and design for each color. Instead, I have two swatches and a Valentine's design for you. First up is Miss Bliss, the pretty pink. I tried to enlarge the photo for you all, but it did detract from the quality a little. Nothing, however can hide that amazing holographic effect.

Color Club Miss Bliss

Next is Eternal Beauty, my new favorite polish! I love purple and this is so gorgeous. I couldn't stop staring at my nails today. We didn't have the same sunshine as the day I wore the pink, but I still caught a little.

Color Club Eternal Beauty

Yesterday, my niece asked me to paint her nails with a Valentine's design for school this week. I let her pick everything: colors, stamping designs, etc. In the process, I came up with a little idea. I used Bundle Monster plate BM-209 to create a design that looks like music flowing. Then I used a faux-nad plate m2 and added a little stick on one of the hearts to make it look like a musical note. So, kind of like a love song.


That's it. I kept it simple. Haha. Well, I hope everyone's week is off to a great start. See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment