Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Halo Hues Over the Moon Plus Some Nail Art

Hey guys! I'm so excited to share my first post on the 2013 Color Club Halo Hues. I'm going to try to show one color and some type of nail art for each color. I love how saturated the color in these are while keeping a very strong holo effect. The first color I chose is Over the Moon, a beautiful blue. Of course, since I decided to paint my nails with a holo polish, it was cloudy & rainy today. But I think I still got some good pics. Prepare for some pic spam!




Color Club Over the Moon




Color Club Over the Moon with Flash

Drooling yet? (^_^) The formula was great, full coverage in two coats. Ok, only two pics of the simple design I did. Just some green hearts in the corner for a non-traditional Valentine's mani.



So that's it for this beauty. Be sure to come back for the rest of the collection. Ciao, for now! Oh, yeah. For my new readers, hope you don't mind a little cheese with your polish. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment