Friday, February 22, 2013

Swatch Post: Half of a Sugar Rush?

Hiya! So, I was able to pick up half of the Sinful Colors Sugar Rush collection this week. This is just going to be a quick swatch post. All pictures are 2 coats with no topcoat and then with a matte finish.

First is Candy Coated (purple) and Cotton Candy (pink).

Sinful Colors Candy Coated (purple) & Sinful Colors Cotton Candy (pink)

I love this purple, but the pink reminds me of Barbie's convertible. It made me feel like a little girl. Of course, if I didn't have short nails, that might not have been the case. That's okay, though. I mainly got it for nail art.

Next is Sweet Tooth and Orange Cream.

Sinful Colors Sweet Tooth & Sinful Colors Orange Cream

I love both of these. I couldn't put my finger on what these reminded me of until my friend mentioned it. They totally remind me of sherbet! What do you think?

Well, that's it. I told you it would be quick. ^_~ Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment