Monday, February 18, 2013

Halo Hues Wrap Up

I'm finally finishing up my Halo Hues swatches! (Insert applause here) So, I never thought I'd be saying this, but I can't wait to wear a polish other than a holo. (>,<) I know, I know! Well, it's not that it isn't gorgeous...actually, that's just the problem. I didn't want to do nail art over it!

Alright, let's get to it. Kismet is a pretty green, however I feel like this would have been better in last year's collection. Likewise, I think Angel Kiss, the green from last year, is a better fit for this collection. Anywho, here are the pics.


Color Club Kismet

Oh, yes. I forgot to mention we had cloudy and rainy weather for the past week. So, some of these are with flash rather than natural light. You can still see the gorgeous holo effect though.

Next is Cosmic Fate. Some of you may not give this one a second glance because it orange, but without all the holo flair, it's actually a little more neutral than you'd expect. Check it out.


Color Club Cosmic Fate

Alright, last but not least, Beyond. I've heard some call this a dark grey, but I beg to differ. It is definitely a black polish, but once you add all the holo shimmer of course it's not going to look true black. If you get it on your skin you'll see that it's undoubtedly black. But if you're not big on black polish, it doesn't read as black, so it might be worth giving a shot.

Color Club Beyond


Well, that's it. I hope my swatches and opinions on the colors help if you've had any doubts about any of these colors. It's one collection that I'm happy I splurged on. Have a fabulous week!

1 comment: