Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Zoya Yara & Aurora Swatches

I got my 3 free Zoyas in the mail yesterday and thought I would swatch them for you all. These are my first Zoyas, so I was excited to try them. I chose Yara, Aurora and Daul. After swatching them, I realized I would need a more extensive swatch of Daul. I want to show Daul on it's own as well as with undies and layered over some colors. So, be on the lookout for that post. For now, here are the other two for your viewing pleasure. ^_~










Zoya Yara




Yara is a beautiful olive green with gold shimmer. This is 2 coats with no topcoat and coverage was great. I can't wait to wear it again so I can actually enjoy it.

Next up is the gorgeous Aurora. A beautiful reddish-purple jelly full of holo goodness.





Zoya Aurora





I apologize for my cuticles. Aurora was the last one I swatched so my cuticles got progressively drier. (o_O) It's also my right hand, which gets neglected because I usually take pictures of my left hand. But since I spent so much time on my Pure Ice mani, I didn't want to take it off the very next day. That's why these swatches are on my right hand. Haha. I'll try to maintain both hands properly from now on.

So that's it for today. I will try to have the Daul swatches up tomorrow. Did you guys get the Zoya deal? What colors did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment