Sunday, January 27, 2013

NotD: First Dotticure and...

Another Liebster Nomination! I'd like to thank Ruby Tips & Toes for the nomination. I'd love to go through the questions, but the 11 random facts and 11 blogs would be hard, since I've already been nominated before. So, I thank you, but will have to pass this time. I also want to apologize for being a little absent recently. The beginning of the year always seems to be hectic. Plus, I think my daughter is going through some growing pains. Honestly, I'm torn, too. I love my little girl, but I'm also glad she's starting to do more on her own. Anyway, I'm getting off track. Haha.

Okay, I know it's crazy that this is my first dotticure. Technically, it's just my first full dotticure done with actual dotting tools. I've had dots on a couple nails done with alternative tools, but not a full mani. So, here it is.

Spoiled by Wet n Wild Pumping Gas (Brown)

I used Sinful Colors Ocean Side, a pretty smoky blue, and Spoiled by Wet n Wild Pumping Gas, a yummy looking cocoa brown, as the accent nail color. I liked the subtlety of this color combination. Sometimes, I don't feel like a drastically different accent nail.

Sinful Colors Ocean Side (Blue)

This is in florescent light. Since the colors were pretty reserved, I added a pop of fun with blue rhinestones on the accent nails for some of the dots. I really like how it turned out.


And the alternate perspective. I don't know why my fingers look so crooked. Haha.

That's all for this post. Hope you all have a wonderful start to the week. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment