Sunday, January 6, 2013

First Rhinestone Mani

Hey, guys! So, I think I'm finally back to a normal schedule after the holidays. I hope everyone had a wonderful Hanukkah, Christmas, New Year...etc. Today I have my first rhinestone mani. I kept it simple, but the gorgeous polish makes up for that. Take a look.

e.l.f. Glamour Girl

Look at the pretty shimmer! This is e.l.f. Glamour Girl. I won this mini in a flash giveaway, but I might try to find a full size. I love it! Here's a pic more focused on the mani than the polish.

Rhinestone Mani

I don't think I'm to a level that anyone would steal my pics, but I figured I should get in the habit of watermarking them anyway. Next time I'll remember to take the date off. haha.


If you look at this in person, it almost looks like I used a really fine flake topcoat. I highly recommend this polish if you're looking for a neutral that has some interest. Okay, one more from a different perspective.



Well, that's it. I hope you all have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment