Monday, April 21, 2014

NotD: JulieG Tahiti Swatch & Simple Nail Art

Well hello there! I know, I know. I said in the last post that I was back, but I'm for real this time. I think. Haha. So let's just jump right in, shall we? I ordered the JulieG/Jesse's Girl Cruise Collection from Groupon. While I love the colors, I think I got a faulty batch. It's a little thick so I can't use thin coats. What I had to do was be generous and remove the excess otherwise it wouldn't apply smoothly. I have other JulieG polishes and have never had this problem. So, I don't know if it's their fault or perhaps Groupon's. Either way, I still absolutely adore the colors. Especially this first one I'm showing you.


JulieG Nails - Tahiti



JulieG Nails - Tahiti



JulieG Nails - Tahiti & Sinful Colors - Blue Persuasion
JulieG Tahiti is not only a gorgeous springy/minty green, it also has a hint of glass fleck shimmer. There are so many shades of spring/mint green out there and most of them are cream. So, the shimmer really makes this polish. I tried to show it in a few different lights and then decided to do some simple nail art too. I used Sinful Colors Blue Persuasion for a simple tape mani. It's probably one of my favorite textured polishes. I just LOVE blue-violet colors.

So, that's all for now. I'm just getting back in the swing of things, so hopefully I'll be posting more regularly soon. Thanks to all of you lovelies who have stuck with me.     XOXO ~ Tabi

No comments:

Post a Comment