Wednesday, April 30, 2014

JulieG Santorini Plus Nail Art

Hiya! Today is JulieG Santorini from the Cruise Collection. I love periwinkle colors so much, and this one doesn't disappoint in the least. There is a very faint shimmer that you can't really see on the nail, but you can catch it in the bottle. One thing I have to say about these polishes is they are super shiny even without topcoat. This one wasn't even thick like the others. Actually, it seems the 3 in this box were fine. Must have been a fluke, because this one is the quality I'm used to. Ok, on to the pics!

JulieG - Santorini




I decided to try a little dry-brush nail art. It was my first attempt and is obviously not that great, but I thought the idea was cute. It was a little busy, though. So, I thought well how about with a solid accent nail? Or AS and accent nail? And there you have it. Hehe.

Thanks for reading! I hope you're all having a great week. xoxo ~Tabi

No comments:

Post a Comment