Thursday, January 9, 2014

I'm Alive! Finally a New Post?!

Ermahgerd, I'm so so so sorry, guys. I have been SO very distracted with the holidays and life in general that I honestly haven't even been painting my nails. BUT! I finally got around to it this week. Yeah, I can't believe it either. (^_^;)

So, like every year, we went to VA for Thanksgiving to spend it with my husband's family. And of course, since we don't have Rite-Aid in FL, I had to make a stop. Right? Well, I ended up picking up way more polish than I ever purchase at once. So, be expecting more posts to come.

First up, Sinful Colors Blue Persuasion. It's a gorgeous blurple textured polish with purple glitter. You guys don't even understand!!! Blurples are my ultimate fave shades. So, of course I'm dying all over the place. Yes, it's that good. If you like blurples, anyway. (^_^)

Sinful Colors Textured Polish in Blue Persuasion

Sinful Colors Blue Persuasion
So, just to get back into the swing of things, I'll keep this short. Great coverage in 2 coats and excellent texture. Also, great wear for no topcoat. I know I'm not like most polish addicts, cuz I'm too logical to spend too much for one polish. But when can get such great quality for so cheap, why should I? Well, indies don't count, cuz they're fabulously unique and doing things big brands won't. But we all know that.

And that's it! Again, I'm sorry I've been M.I.A. Thanks for sticking around. Hope everyone had an amazing holiday season and hope your new year is off to a great start. XOXO ~ Tabi

No comments:

Post a Comment