Thursday, September 5, 2013

Just a Couple Manis

Hello, everyone! And welcome to all my new readers. I'm sorry I haven't had anything new up. I was sick last week. I don't have any nail art to show today, but I do have 2 very pretty polishes.

First is China Glaze Secret Peri-winkle topped with KleanColor Aurora.



China Glaze Secret Peri-winkle & KleanColor Aurora

I love KleanColors but I hate the dry time. I really want all the chunky holo polishes they have, but if I'm just going to be annoyed every time I use them, it's not really worth it to me. (-_-)

Next is the gorgeous JulieG Mermaids Tale. This is a teal foil finish in a blue base. This is one of those polishes that you just need in your collection. I was at the gym staring at my nails in between workouts. People probably thought I was a space case. Haha. Oh well!



JulieG Mermaids Tale


JulieG Mermaids Tale
Welp, that's all folks. ^_^ If you haven't already, don't forget to enter my giveaway. I will be adding more polishes from the Leather Luxe collection. So, it will be a little sweeter of a prize. kthanxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment