Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fancy Schmancy NotD

I'm still having fun with  my scrapbooking scissors. Today, I have another tape mani but with brighter, higher contrasting colors. I had seen swatches of Urban Outfitters Flip Flop and absolutely loved it. It's the perfect aqua color. Not too minty, not too blue or green. Even though I've had mixed results with their polish in the past, I knew I wanted this. I also picked up Bandeau and a couple others that you'll see when I use them. So first, Flip Flop.

Urban Outfitters Flip Flop
Just gorgeous! It went on perfectly in two coats, no issues. Then I got tape happy. Haha.

Direct Sunlight

Indirect Sunlight

Florescent Lighting
I have no idea why my skin looks so discolored. Anywho, if it weren't for the crooked design on my middle finger, I would have absolutely loved it. I think the silhouette has a very eastern feel. Like, maybe Moroccan or Indian? I should do it again with red and gold. Hehe.

That's all for now. Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment