Thursday, April 2, 2015

Man-ccessories

I don't know if anyone has ever used the words man-ccessories or man-ccessorize, but if not I'll gladly claim coining the terms. Hehehe! ^_^

Well, it all started when a bracelet someone had made for my husband, Gil, broke. I told him I could remake it, which lead to me teaching him macrame. Gil has always complained about the lack of variety in men's accessories. It's either bling, the puka shell beach look, or a metallic/rocker style. So, making his own was the logical thing to do. Well, he's since expanded from macrame, and has proven to have a great eye. Take a look.

Layering Wooden Beaded Bracelets

Natural, Earthy Jewelry is Totally Gil's Style

He has a laid-back style and personality. He even has a nickname, Chill Gil. (>_<) The natural, earthy look of his jewelry compliments him perfectly, and looks great, if I do say so myself. He's even made me a couple bracelets, the one pictured below being my favorite.

Do You Get an Island Vibe?
Do any of you feel the same, or have a man who does? If you're not a big spender and like to have accessories that match your personal style, this could be a great option. What do you think? Are these styles you or your man would wear?

Thanks for reading and have a great day!
xoxo ~Tabi

No comments:

Post a Comment