Sunday, July 14, 2013

Holo Croc Nails

Hi-dee-ho, neighbors! (Brownie points if you know the reference. Hehe.) Just a quick nail of the day post. I thought I'd try some stamping with holo polish. Did these crocodile nails with Wet n Wild - Ebony Hates Chris and stamped with Color Club - Over the Moon. Yes, blue not green. I was just having fun. I used Bundle Monster paste BM-224.
Croc Skin Nail Art
Yeah, so that's about it. Haha. I actually had a nice busy weekend. Dinner and drinks with some new friends, then my nephew's birthday today. After a late night I wish I could have slept in or at least gotten a nap, but alas that didn't happen. It was totally worth it, of course, but I dread starting the work week already behind on sleep. Anyone else think like this, or am I just getting old? Lol.

Well, that's it. I hope you all had a great weekend and have a great week. Later, Lovelies. ^_^

1 comment: