Wednesday, March 20, 2013

One Big Post

Hey ladies! So, I've finally got my blog set up for Bloglovin. If you follow me via GFC, please subscribe via Bloglovin begore Google discontinues Google Reader. I hope all of you will continue along with me on my nail escapades. ^_^

I have 3 manis from last week to show you. I'll start with my first spun sugar mani. The first time I used Zoya Yara, I didn't even begin to do it justice in describing how gorgeous this polish is. It's olive green with gold, silver and green shimmer. So much more than it seems.

Zoya Yara




Zoya Yara with Matte Finish



I used Butter London All Hail the Queen for the spinning.

Spun Sugar Mani w/ Zoya Yara & butter London All Hail the Queen



I also tried the water spotted technique. This one was a little harder than I expected. Trying to get consistent spots was the biggest challenge. A few of the nails looked good, like my ring finger in this pic. Most of them, however, looked more like acid wash jeans. That being said, it would make great nail art on it's own if you used a white base to make it look like those funky 80s jeans. Haha. But I did say I'd share my fails too so...

Water Spotted Nail Art Semi Fail? ^^



Last, just a simple glitter gradient with a Pure Ice glitter, Cheatin, that I hadn't tried yet.

Matte Glitter Gradient: Pure Ice Cheatin & Ulta Vintage Violet



Well, that's all for now. Thanks for sticking around. I hope to see you all via Bloglovin. ^_~





No comments:

Post a Comment